[KIDS] Improved background subtraction to remove CCD edge vignetting

Jelte de Jong jelte at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Jan 18 12:25:18 CET 2013

Hi Nicola,

thanks for performing this analysis, and good that the photometry seems
nearly not affected.

Do you also have plots of the delta-mag between the KiDS-CAT magnitudes
before and after IBSA?
Comparing the difference on the KiDS photometry directly might give us
more detailed information than comparing both separately to SDSS.
That would also allow a comparison at fainter magnitudes.

Cheers,
Jelte

--
Dr. Jelte T. A. de Jong